Your health and protection are a top priority at Roofing & More, Inc.
As we monitor the news and impact of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) on our community, we want our customers and all of those in our community that we serve to know that your peace of mind is our priority.
With each phase, we have prepared with proactive planning and informed training to take the measures to protect you, your family, your home and our employees. Here are some things that we think are important for you to know:
- All Roofing & More, Inc. employees have been screened in reference to family and friends who have been traveling recently. If any employee is found to have been around anyone that has traveled out of the country, as a precaution they will be placed on temporary leave.
- All employees are required to have their temperature checked twice daily during working hours as well as report temperature check after hours.
- All employees have been instructed to stay home if they are feeling any symptoms until cleared by their doctor.
- All employees have been trained and briefed as to on-site sanitary requirements as well as the CDC recommendations.
Estimate, Pre-Installation & Installation
- We have suspended all handshaking and will greet you with the Roofing & More Smile.
- All cell phones, iPads, computer equipment and samples are sanitized before and after each in-home appointment.
- All consultants will have proper gloves and masks and, upon your request, will use them prior to entering your property and your home.
- Though installations many times do not require face-to-face interaction, our installers are trained and instructed to follow the same protocol if and when there is a need to meet with our customers.
- If your immune system is at risk, please contact us to discuss options we have developed so we can safely serve you and your family during this time of uncertainty.
Lastly & More Importantly ...
Our Executive Leadership Team is praying daily for our world, our country and for you specifically. Though we are cautious and taking what we believe are the right steps to protect you and our employees, we also want to remind ourselves, as well as anyone we have the opportunity to connect with, that our God is in control.
Respectfully and sincerely,
Subscribe to Roofing & More Inc.'s Blog