When it comes to finding the best replacement windows in Northern Virginia, Roofing & More has got you covered. Since 1993, our local team has been installing high-quality ProVia windows that are the perfect blend of style, functionality, and energy efficiency.
As one of the top window replacement companies in the area, we know what it takes to install premium windows that look great and last a lifetime. If you’re ready to revamp your subpar, worn-down windows, get in touch with our A+ BBB-rated team today—and explore our gorgeous window options below!
Energy-Efficient Windows in Northern Virginia
When you work with Roofing & More, you get to enjoy energy-efficient windows that look great and last a lifetime. We don’t believe in a “one-size-fits-all” solution, which is why we offer both fiberglass windows and vinyl windows in a variety of styles.
We'll take the time to truly listen to what you want, and then we'll help you customize the perfect windows for you. Our massive selection includes the following—and each unique style boasts its own set of benefits you're sure to love:
- Awning windows are hinged at the top and offer great ventilation through sunny days and rainy nights alike. Install them on their own or in combination with fixed windows.
- Bay windows are made up of three panes—generally a large picture window sandwiched between two smaller ventilated windows. This allows for expansive views and easy-to-control ventilation.
- Bow windows are similar to bays, but they’re usually made up of four or five individual panes. These designs will enhance your curb appeal and open up your interior, too.
- Casement windows are hinged on the side and open up to offer top-to-bottom ventilation. This style is easy to operate and even easier to clean, making it a great choice for any Northern Virginia home.
- Double-hung windows feature two moveable sashes for optimal control over airflow. These versatile windows make cleaning simple and can brighten up any room in your home.
- Garden windows can be a great addition if you enjoy growing plants and herbs throughout the year. They allow for sunlight to filter in the top and all sides of the glass-paneled case, so you can keep your greenery thriving even through wintertime.
- Hopper windows are perfect for letting light into your space while also maintaining your privacy. For this reason, many homeowners install them in their basements and bathrooms.
- Picture windows allow for uninterrupted views of your surrounding property. These fixed frames can’t be opened, so they are exceptionally secure and energy-efficient.
- Slider windows are best installed in hard-to-reach places, such as over the sink or high up on a wall. These convenient windows are easy to use and can brighten up small rooms with ease.
Grab an Estimate for Northern Virginia Replacement Windows
Don’t settle for anything less than the best window replacement for your Northern Virginia home! When you choose Roofing & More, you get to work with local professionals who genuinely care about your unique needs. We use our high-quality windows to make life better for our customers and our entire community.
Still not sure about our expertise? Our window installers are re-certified every year to stay up to date on the latest practices and techniques. Give us a call to learn more, or fill out our online quote to schedule a free window replacement consultation today.