Throughout 2015, GAF is offering a $250 rebate to active military, veterans and retirees who use a GAF factory-certified contractor to install a new GAF Lifetime Roofing System. As a certified GAF Master Elite™ contractor and winner of the President’s Club Award for 2013, Roofing & More is among an elite group of contractors who have demonstrated an uncompromising commitment to high-quality workmanship and customer service. Less than 100 contractors in the nation earned the President’s Club Award last year.
Here are current requirements for the “Roofs for Troops” promotion:
- Valid January 1 through December 31, 2015.
- All active military, veterans and retirees are eligible to receive a $250 rebate.
- Homeowner must purchase a new GAF Lifetime Roofing System, including GAF Lifetime Shingles and at least three qualifying GAF accessories.
- Lifetime Roofing System must be installed by a GAF factory-certified contractor.
- To receive the manufacturer rebate, owner must complete the online rebate claim form in its entirety and mail supporting documents to:
Submission must be received within eight weeks of installation date. Allow eight weeks from receipt of submission for a rebate check to be mailed.
At Roofing & More, we ensure that each customer receives their best and safest choice in roofing, and are pleased to make our military customers eligible for this special roofing incentive. Please call us at (877) 398-4555 for a FREE in-home consultation and estimate on roofing in Sterling, Chantilly, Herndon, McLean and surrounding areas!
Subscribe to Roofing & More Inc.'s Blog