Customizing an entry door can turn your home from ordinary into extraordinary. Your Arlington VA entry door will be the first thing that visitors see upon arrival, so it makes sense to choose a door that expresses your style and adds value. Use the following customizations to create your one-of-a-kind entryway!
- Colors and stains. Your choice of a rich paint or stain color makes a dramatic statement about your style and can add just the right pop to your home’s exterior.
- Decorative glass. Most manufacturers offer a selection of decorative glass patterns as an elegant way to add beauty and privacy to an entryway.
- Sidelights and transoms. Sidelights and/or transoms installed around a door fill an entrance with natural light, expand the view from inside and create a stunning focal point.
- Grilles. Grilles create the traditional appearance of individual windowpanes. They can be attached to the interior and exterior of the glass, or permanently sealed between panes. Grilles add security and a decorative element that can be coordinated with window grilles.
- Between-the-glass options. Blinds permanently sealed between the panes allow for light control and privacy, and never need cleaning. Grilles between the glass give the same dimension with much easier cleaning than grilles attached to the glass surface.
- Door hardware. Further customize a door with unique hardware in nickel, brass, oil-rubbed bronze, and more.
Tagsentry doors front doors ProVia doors
Subscribe to Roofing & More Inc.'s Blog