Leaf Relief installed on a home in Northern Virginia
In addition to a quality Northern Virginia roofing system, gutters are also essential to prevent water damage and maintain the structural integrity of your home.
themselves require routine maintenance to stay at peak performance because they are open to the elements and easily become filled with leaves and other debris. Gutters should be cleaned once or twice per year, depending on the location of your home – but do you really want to climb up a ladder and dig leaves, twigs and muck out of your gutters, or pay someone else to do it for you?
If the answer is no, we’ve got good news for you: with the Leaf Relief® gutter protection system, you don’t have to! Roofing & More installs Leaf Relief gutter protection because it’s the answer for homeowners who need a gutter solution that works – first time, every time. This is a proven product that has been protecting area homes for nearly 10 years. The perforated metal gutter cover mounts directly to the gutter, so you don’t have to worry that your roof warranty will be affected. With Leaf Relief, there’s no need to disturb shingles or drive nails into your roofing.
Here are more benefits of the Leaf Relief gutter guard system.
- Stops clogs. The patented Aluma-Perf™ technology is more effective than other types of gutter protection at keeping leaves, twigs, debris, ice and snow from blocking your gutters.
- Handles large water volume. Leaf Relief can handle up to 29.7 inches of water per hour, more than twice the record rainfall ever recorded in the U.S. in an hour (12 inches in Holt, MO, on June 22, 1947)!
- Wind-resistant. Once fitted on top of the gutter, Leaf Relief lays flat and can withstand wind gusts up to 110 mph. Its low profile means Leaf Relief is virtually invisible from the street.
- Easy installation. Leaf Relief mounts directly to your gutter and will not void your roof warranty.
- Warranty coverage. Leaf Relief is backed by a 25-Year “No Clog, No Overflow” Warranty.
Call Roofing & More at [company_number] to request an estimate for a Leaf Relief system for your home to protect against clogs caused by leaves and debris. For the best gutters, Northern Virginia residents turn to Roofing & More!
Subscribe to Roofing & More Inc.'s Blog