Let’s take a look at what a great Herndon roofing company will include in its price quote.
- A great contractor provides clear and detailed specifications so you have a written description of the work to be done. This ensures both you and the contractor are crystal-clear on what is included in the project. Detailed specifications also ensure a more accurate price quote.
- Roof repairs do not always happen at convenient times, and you might not have all the money you need upfront. Great contractors provide payment options and financing for your convenience and peace of mind.
- A great contractor will leave your property as good – or better – than you found it with removal of all debris for no extra charge.
- Your project should include a Manufacturers Specified Warranty to cover defects in materials. By using a factory-certified contractor like Roofing & More, you may also be eligible for a manufacturer’s warranty to cover both manufacturing defects and the contractor’s workmanship.
- A great contractor has a long, verifiable track record that assures you of a high-quality product and high-quality service.
- A great contractor reflects the best quality product and best value of service.
- A great contractor clearly defines investment value, so you understand how his work will increase the value of your home.
In addition to the price of roofing in Herndon, there are other important considerations when choosing a contractor. Read Part One, Part Two and Part Three of our blog series about “Finding a Great Contractor.”Download our printable Contractor Comparison Guide.
Subscribe to Roofing & More Inc.'s Blog