Quality replacement windows are manufactured to last for a lifetime, but occasionally problems do occur. That’s when it’s time to call a professional like Roofing & More for window repair in Alexandria, VA! Here are some of the window issues we can address for Northern Virginia homeowners, for both single- and double-pane windows.
- Broken window locks. When windows are misaligned and the lock can’t engage, or if the window lock has been intentionally damaged due to prying, we can help.
- Broken screens. When screens are broken or missing, you can’t enjoy fresh breezes without letting in various insects and airborne debris. We can measure your windows and provide custom screen replacements.
- Broken glass. A baseball through the window is just one of a million ways window glass can be broken. We can safely remove the broken section and replace glass without affecting window performance. Glass repair is specialized, potentially dangerous work that’s best left to professionals!
- Condensation build-up. Excessive condensation results from cracks or chips in glass, or drafty window seals or frames that permit too much airflow around the window. We can help you with solutions to decrease condensation build-up.
- Seal failure. When a seal fails, moisture finds its way between glass panes and can cause the glass to break. While rare, if you notice this issue you should cover your window to prevent injury until repairs can be made.
Call Roofing & More at (877) 398-4555 for a FREE in-home consultation and estimate on replacement windows Virginia homeowners can rely on for quality and lasting value.
Subscribe to Roofing & More Inc.'s Blog