Best Replacement Windows in Northern Virginia
Replace Your Windows with Energy Efficient Windows in Herndon VA and Northern Virginia Areas
There are several main reasons that lead a homeowner like you to consider window replacement.
- You are tired of drafty windows contributing to higher energy bills.
- Your current windows are insecure with broken locks or damaged frames and you are concerned about the safety of your family.
- You have ever had to prop open a window with a book or struggled with jammed window.
- You dislike the look of your current windows or are planning to sell a home and want the added value of modern, beautiful, energy efficient windows.
If you are facing any of those challenges, Roofing & More has the window replacement solution you’ve been looking for. We believe that you should expect more from the company who you choose to install your windows. That’s why we offer top-of-the-line products, expert installation and excellent warranties to protect you, your family and your home. Whether you want to increase the energy efficiency of your windows or simply don’t like the way they look, Roofing & More can help.
Read on for more information on what makes Roofing & More replacement windows the right choice for the Northern Virginia homeowner.
You Can Expect More From Our Replacement Windows
Our Energy Swing and VinylMax windows are the replacement windows Arlington homeowners can count on to deliver these great advantages:
- Energy Efficient – Our replacement windows are engineered for the ultimate in energy performance, combining advanced materials with superior manufacturing techniques to create a window that will keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. What many people don’t know is that 85% of your window is glass. The other 15% is made of the vinyl frame and other components. A quality, warrantied glass package is an important part of maintaining the windows’ energy efficiency.
- Virtually Maintenance Free – You’ll never need to scrape and paint our window frames! They are made of long lasting materials that retain their shape, color and strength for as long as you own your home. These windows are as close to maintenance free as you can get.
- Thermal Glass – Two or three panes of low-E energy glass are sandwiched around two layers of a specially formulated inert gas mixture that virtually eliminates heat transfer through the window. In layman’s terms, this means that the windows Roofing & More installs use special gaseous technology to help prevent cold air from escaping outside in the summer and warm air escaping outside in the winter through heat transfer.
- Insulated Frame – While some replacement windows offer energy-efficient glass, we go much further by building our entire frame and sash assembly with high-strength, low conductivity materials to help retain heat and keep your home weather tight. This insulated frame is an option we offer to customers who are particularly concerned about energy efficiency, strength and rigidity of the window frame.
- Screens Included – All of our windows come fully equipped with custom fit screens so you can safely allow natural ventilation of your home during warmer months. Most people think that all window screens are created equal, but these days there are a great many window screen options for homeowners to choose from. Whichever screen you choose, Roofing & More offers 100% coverage of screen tears and damage–meaning if it tears, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
- Convenience – Cleaning your old windows can be a chore. But Roofing & More makes it easy. Our Energy Swing windows feature a patented pivoting technology that allows you to simply rotate the window frame in for quick and easy cleaning. And our VinylMax double hung windows tilt-in so you won’t need to climb a stepladder to clean again!