Virtual Appointment Information
As national COVID-19 precautions ramp up, our team will continue to monitor daily developments from local health officials to ensure the safety of our employees, vendors, partners, and customers during this time. We will continue to operate as long as it is safe, legal and practical.
We understand the public concern regarding face-to-face contact and on-site visits and have created a specific process for the protection of you, your family and our employees.
These virtual appointments ensure we avoid the possibility of you having any unrealized expectations, and to avoid any problems moving forward. During this virtual process we will focus on:
- Your Problem and the Solution
- Discuss the Best Product For You
- Ensure The Right People
- Guarantee our BEST PRICE with all possible discounts AND the option of 18 months same as cash*!
Virtual Customer Appointment Here’s How It Works:
- First Contact – Call or visit us online to Schedule a Virtual Customer Appointment. The method of communication will vary by customer’s preference (i.e. smartphone, teleconference on a tablet or computer, online conversation, and more!)
- First Meeting – We discuss your needs and your timeline. At this time and any time after you can share images, documents and additional notes with R&M team. R&M team will prepare an estimate based on this discussion and your expectations.
- Perform An Exterior Inspection of Home – Our inspector will physically visit your house (there is no need for face-to-face interaction) for a thorough inspection. Pictures and videos of this home inspection will be shared with you virtually.
- An Estimate Follow Up Meeting is scheduled. This discussion will allow you to ask questions, and gain more insight into how R&M will work for and with you.
- A decision to move forward is reached – Once a decision to move forward is agreed upon, dates for work will be scheduled.
- Work On Your Home Begins! – Once our workers are at your home, we can communicate via smart phone, tablet or through the glass if need be! Your job can be completed without you leaving the comfort of your home!
While we face an unprecedented challenge for the immediate future, we want you to know that Roofing & More, Inc. will continue to operate as long as it is safe, legal and practical. We will continue to offer the highest level of service to all of our customers.
Be sure to refer to the CDC’s website for up-to-date information about COVID-19, as well as information about its current impact in the United States and locally. More preventative steps and resources can be found on CDC.gov/coronavirus.
Learn more about how we’ve prepared for the coronavirus.