Your health and protection are a top priority at Roofing & More, Inc.
As we monitor the news and impact of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) on our community, we want our customers and all of those in our community that we serve to know that your peace of mind is our priority.
With each phase, we have prepared with proactive planning and informed training to take the measures to protect you, your family, your home and our employees. Here are some things that we think are important for you to know:
- All Roofing & More, Inc. employees have been screened in reference to family and friends who have been traveling recently. If any employee is found to have been around anyone that has traveled out of the country, as a precaution they will be placed on temporary leave.
- All employees are required to have their temperature checked twice daily during working hours as well as report temperature check after hours.
- All employees have been instructed to stay home if they are feeling any symptoms until cleared by their doctor.
- All employees have been trained and briefed as to on-site sanitary requirements as well as the CDC recommendations.
Estimate, Pre-Installation & Installation
- We have suspended all handshaking and will greet you with the Roofing & More Smile.
- All cell phones, iPads, computer equipment and samples are sanitized before and after each in-home appointment.
- All consultants will have proper gloves and masks and, upon your request, will use them prior to entering your property and your home.
- Though installations many times do not require face-to-face interaction, our installers are trained and instructed to follow the same protocol if and when there is a need to meet with our customers.
- If your immune system is at risk, please contact us to discuss options we have developed so we can safely serve you and your family during this time of uncertainty.
We understand the public concern regarding face-to-face contact and on-site visits and have created a specific process for the protection of you, your family and our employees.
These virtual appointments ensure we avoid the possibility of you having any unrealized expectations, and to avoid any problems moving forward. During this virtual process we will focus on:
- Your Problem and the Solution
- Discuss the Best Product For You
- Ensure The Right People
- Guarantee our BEST PRICE with all possible discounts AND the option of 18 months same as cash*!
Virtual Customer Appointment Here’s How It Works:
- First Contact – Call or visit us online to Schedule a Zero Contact Customer Appointment. Our Customer Care Representative will work with you to ensure your peace of mind.
- First Meeting – We discuss your needs and your timeline. At this time and any time after you can share images, documents and additional notes with R&M team. R&M team will prepare an estimate based on this discussion and your expectations.
- Perform An Exterior Inspection of Home – Our inspector will physically visit your house (masks and social distancing procedures apply) for a thorough inspection. Pictures and videos of this home inspection will be shared with you with zero contact.
- An Estimate Follow Up Meeting is Scheduled. This discussion will allow you to ask questions and gain more insight into how R&M will work for and with you.
- A Decision to Move Forward is Reached – Once a decision to move forward is agreed upon, dates for work will be scheduled.
- Work On Your Home Begins! – Once our workers are at your home, we can communicate via smart phone, tablet or through the glass if need be! Your job can be completed without you leaving the comfort of your home!
While we face an unprecedented challenge for the immediate future, we want you to know that Roofing & More, Inc. will continue to operate as long as it is safe, legal and practical. We will continue to offer the highest level of service to all of our customers.
Be sure to refer to the CDC’s website for up-to-date information about COVID-19, as well as information about its current impact in the United States and locally. More preventative steps and resources can be found on CDC.gov/coronavirus.