Production Coordinator (immediate openings)
Compensation: 31K — 33K- plus bonuses depending on experience. Excellent health benefits, personal and sick days paid vacation
Employment type: full-time
Roofing and More, Inc. (Herndon) is now accepting applications for immediate employment an experienced Production Coordinator to join our team. We’re not just another home improvement contractor; we are known in the community as a company with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for customer service. Our success has been built upon quality products, expert installation and most importantly a team of committed and successful individuals dedicated to customer service.
We are seeking a “get it done” person who will be the “hub of the wheel” coordinating with the homeowner, field personnel and suppliers. Your job is to make sure the homeowner is informed of the status of their project, coordinate field personnel as required, orders materials for the job and ensuring nothing “slips through the cracks!”
This is a critically important position in the company. The success each home improvement job rests on your shoulders. Although you will be working with competent and capable co-workers, you will be the “go to” person if things go wrong (and sometimes they do!). Usually it’s a minor mistake or miscommunication so it’s your job to figure it out, catch it and straighten things out to get each and every project back on track.
Basic Duties & Responsibilities (partial list):
- Scheduling projects.
- Place orders for job materials with our suppliers.
- Schedule projects with multiple project managers.
- Communicate with customers via email and phone on production and scheduling related issues.
- Facilitate customer management software from production and operational aspects.
Why Work for Roofing and More?
- Casual and team based work environment.
- Established and growing company.
- Competent and capable co-workers.
About your Manager
You will be reporting directly to the Operations Manager a “fair and square” person committed to your success. By the way, he is not a “micro manager” type of person. He expects you to work independently on your own but is always willing to take the time necessary to help you out or back you up when needed.
- Minimum 3 years in project management, office coordination or similar experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent computer skills a must. (Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point)
- Construction experience, preferred.
- Pass a background check and drug screening.
- Verifiable references.
Attributes Necessary to be Successful as the Production Coordinator
- Prioritizes work and “juggles” projects effectively.
- Maintains a professional demeanor in stressful situations.
- Able to “change gears” as needed by business conditions.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail must be a natural talent.
- Excellent follow up and follow through work style.
- Adapts and successfully communicates to different personality styles.
- Maintains an optimistic viewpoint that anticipates positive outcomes.
- Hours of Operation: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday — Friday.
- $31K — $33K- plus bonuses depending on experience. Excellent health benefits, personal and sick days paid vacation.
To arrange a confidential interview, submit your resume using the form on this page with a cover letter (MS Word) outlining how your skills and experience are a “fit” with our company. All qualified resumes are personally reviewed by the owner of the company.